This looks like an unusual situation. I've never had more than one multi-touch display to work with.
To make this work we need to answer a few questions.
1. What input mode do you use on standalone? WM_POINTER, right?
2. If you just subscribe to http://touchscript.github.io/docs/html/ ... ressed.htm
event and log positions the system reports, what do you see?
3. I am not sure if multi-monitor multi-touch setup is supposed to work in the editor at all.
4. What layers do you have in the scene? If you have a FullscreenLayer it explains conflicting cameras.
5. What do you see in logs when the app crashes?